Our private tours are synonymous with luxury and pleasure and despite the Covid 19 pandemic you can still enjoy a private tour as we have increased health and safety measures in order to guarantee the continuity of such days out.
Of course the health and safety of our guests is of utmost importance and always has been, thus in order to reduce the risk of the spread we have considered all elements of our tours, and where possible put controls in place to mitigate against them.
So basically, if you are thirsty to get out and about, a private wine tour is more than advisable if you are wanting to enjoy the delights of the Provence countryside and wine tasting all whilst respecting the health and safety guidelines.
Here are some advantages of reserving a private tour during the current health pandemic Covid-19:
- Enjoy a day out consisting of your own bubble
- by booking a private wine tour you can invite as many people as you want from your own bubble, thus limiting the spread of the virus.
- Benefit from one-to-one guidance
- by reserving privately you will be provided with a more intimate tour, giving you more access to the hosts and thus leaving you with more time to ask all the questions you’ve ever wanted.
- Boost your morale
- Provence is gifted with light, colours and stunning foods and wines. By reserving a private wine tour you can discover all this whilst respecting the necessary health measures despite the current health crisis.
We have also put in place some mandatory rules (as issued by the government) that must be followed in order to fight against the spread:
1. Face Coverings
- although these are deemed essential, if you have booked a tour with members of your bubble, then you don’t have to wear one.
2. Space is good
- respecting the space of those near us is always important however more so during the current health crisis. It’s essential that the owners of the wine estates are respected and each chateau will do a short health and safety brief at the beginning of each tour.
3. Wash Your Hands
- hand gel will be available throughout the journey and is a necessity after each tasting.
So if you want to know more why not get in touch with one of our quintessentially French tour guides? They all speak fluent English and are ready to build your private wine tour despite the current pandemic. To find out more please visit: www.planetprovence.com.